Chat Time Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Topics considered as spam...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
menametlg
Trainee

Topics considered as spam... Empty
PostSubject: Topics considered as spam...   Topics considered as spam... EmptyThu Oct 08 2009, 18:33

Hey guys,

I'm here again to give informations about the topics not to be post...

Requesting to be a moderator Exclamation

:arrow:Requesting to be a moderator is bad Question yes it is. If you have notice the administrator lock those topics... Reason? It may cause negative feedback to the administrator [because of jealousy] if someone became mod because of requesting. One more thing... If someone become moderator by posting topics, others will do it also!

Double/Triple posting

Arrow Just like the forum of fresboworld and any other online games, they always say that double/triple posting is a spam! Reason Question Remember guys every forums have a limitation

Negative Feedback Evil or Very Mad

Arrow Negative feedback sometimes kill, am I right? Remember guys... if you will make feedback thread, remember that u must not hurt someone's feeling Exclamation affraid

Penalties:
1st: Cursed in forum
2nd: Banned for 1 week
3rd: Banned permanently

Remember guys that this forum is free so don't abuse the Forumotion site. They are the one who pay for the taxes. If we abuse it maybe one day, the forum will be delete...

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
o0Vineen0o
New Comer

PostSubject: Re: Topics considered as spam...   Topics considered as spam... EmptyFri Oct 09 2009, 11:41

Thanks.. I really appreciate of you care for forumotion site.
lol! sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
lilcrime
Achiever

PostSubject: Re: Topics considered as spam...   Topics considered as spam... EmptyFri Oct 09 2009, 12:28

menametlg wrote:

Remember guys that this forum is free so don't abuse the Forumotion site. They are the one who pay for the taxes. If we abuse it maybe one day, the forum will be delete...

Thanks!

i love dat sentence mena =) dats true da forumotion site r da one hu pay taxes nd were lucky cause dis forum is free ryt?,so lets not abuse dis forum thanks again to forumotion site
Back to top Go down
CuRtDaMiEL
Trainee
CuRtDaMiEL

PostSubject: Re: Topics considered as spam...   Topics considered as spam... EmptyFri Oct 09 2009, 14:03

Moved On Help & Support.
Back to top Go down
menametlg
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Topics considered as spam...   Topics considered as spam... EmptyFri Oct 09 2009, 18:51

@vin- yup...

@lil- yup this site is free

@curt- oops... i think it's good if it was post in help and support Laughing
Back to top Go down
HeCtOr01
Undefined

PostSubject: Re: Topics considered as spam...   Topics considered as spam... EmptyFri Oct 09 2009, 22:13

THanks for the info though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Topics considered as spam...   Topics considered as spam... Empty

Back to top Go down

Topics considered as spam...
Page 1 of 1